||NVDi is a general computer consulting firm
offering a wide range of assistance and technology services to businesses and individuals
- purchase planning, recommendation and assistance,
- systems and network design, acquisition and installation,
- software installation and updates,
- technical writing,
- system tuning,
- project management,
- "web page" design,
installation and support,
- web server and domain hosting,
- long-term support/"help desk" agreements,
- virus protection,
- year 2000 (Y2K) issues,
- GPS integration,
- general troubleshooting,
- software development,
- and, yes, we still support RT-11.
In other words, we solve problems. We don't sell
hardware. We don't sell software. (In fact, we've been known to tell people not
to buy things.) We do provide advice and assistance to help you run your business
more efficiently; we sell results. No job is too small -- or too large.
Want to know more about who you are dealing with? The owner, Bill Walker, has his resumé
online. Also, see our staff photo.
Our rates? Well, more than a plumber and less than a lawyer. Contact
us for details.